Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

15 weeks!

Hard to believe that in 2 days I will be 15 weeks. That is only 5 weeks away from being 1/2 way done!! I am waiting for the day in these next 5 weeks when we will know if we are having a baby girl or a baby boy. As of how I am feeling...I am just very tired. I am having a horrible time sleeping and staying asleep at night. It takes me a long time to get comfortable and then I wake up about 3-4 times a night. ALSO I have been having bad dreams! I am not a fan of bad dreams and I hope they are something that will go away soon.
This week I got my rented doppler in the mail. Of course I was nervous before I tried it, but as soon as I put it on my tummy we heard the fast little heartbeat. It was really cool to listen to it, but its not easy to keep up with it. Baby is moving all over and so I will find it for about 10-15 secs before I lose it. I can also hear movement sounds( I think). It sounds like wind blowing and I read that those are sounds that the baby is making while it is moving around.
My appointment is STILL a 1 1/2 weeks away so that is all I have to update for now.

Here is a picture of my definitely bulging belly!! 15 weeks? really?

No comments:

Post a Comment