Here is baby J latest doings =) Honestly she is doing new things almost daily at this point and its hard to keep up!
- Finishing off size 1 and moving onto size 2 diapers
-Wearing 3-6 month clothing
-Eats 5oz evevery 3/4 hours during the day, 6-8oz at night
-Is eating cereal every night
-Has eaten bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots and peas and has liked every oen of them, especially carrots!
-Has started REALLY belly laughing and can squeal SUPER loud
- Has really found her voice and is making all sorts of new sounds
-Has started to become independent
-Can get bored and will let you know it
-Everything she can grab is now going into her mouth
- Loving her toys now! I believe Sophie the giraffe is her favorite
-Will not nap in her crib but we are working on it
-Grabs for her bottle and brings it to her mouth, also get really excited when I hold it for her
grab. Still hasn't figured how to hold it in her mouth though
- Goes to bed between 7-7:30 and sleeps until 6:30-7:30
-When I wake up on weekends she is usually just playing in her crib. She will be taking ot herself, grabbing her feet/legs or practicing rolling.
- She is the happiest morning baby!
-Enjoys being on her tummy now.
- Has more interest in learning how to stand than learning how to sit
-Loves blowing raspberries and will copy when you do it
-She has become very active this last month and doesn't like to stay still very long!
Beginning to look like a chunky monkey
"I'm a big girl now"