Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Popped out!

Well, things have been going pretty good. Things at home are great, things at school are great. I feel GREAT!! I have had no morning sickness so that is such a blessing! I have on the other hand been eating almost everything I see! It's crazy for me to think that in a little over a week I will be done with my 1st trimester. It has gone by so fast! My next doctor appointment is on Dec. 16. I am not sure what kind of appt. it is or if we will get to see baby or not.
So after Thanksgiving I have not been able to fit into any of my pants anymore. I have ballooned out and it is not at all very comfy. I have been wearing the be-band which makes it a lot easier.

Here are some pictures below of my growing belly =)
6 weeks
11 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment