Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

23 weeks

I really have nothing new to report for the last few weeks. I started feeling her move about 3 weeks ago and it is an awesome feeling and Ben even felt her move last night! I have been pretty tired and have been trying to deal with all the sicknesses that I keep getting from all my kiddos. I have my next doc. appt Friday for a regular checkup and then after that I start going every 2 weeks!!

On another note, we are still working on getting the nursery together. We have now gone though 2 crib headboards. They keep getting delivered damaged so maybe 3rd times a charm! I sure hope so!!!

Next week I officially start my 6th month! This is flying by!
I am bring brave and putting a full body shot...please excuse the puffy face!
Isn't my kitty cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment