Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

6 Month survey

How Far Along? 26 weeks 3 days

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 10-12 lbs

Maternity Clothes? All I can wear now!

Sleep? Not so much... I can't get comfortable

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing Jacie's face in 3D! She is soooo cute!!

Movement? YES! As I type this I am looking down and watching my whole belly move and shake =)

Food Cravings? Not anything specific. I will eat almost anything and lots of it. I do crave chocolate every night though.

Food aversions? I dont know. It's just random but as soon as the food gets in my mouth I know that it better come out quick or it wont be good!

Morning sickness? NEVER!!!

Gender? Still a girl =)

Labor Signs? NO, NO, NO and let's keep it that way.

Belly Button? It's stretching out and getting shallow, but it's still in.

What I miss: I am wanting sushi and every now and then I just want to drink a margarita!

What I'm looking forward to: 3rd trimester! Only 4 days away.

Milestones? Being far along to take the glucose test...although not fun. Its crazy that I am already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment