Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Makes me mama/teacher heart so happy!

I love seeing Jacie learn and grow! But honestly when she does something amazing (at least in my eyes) it makes me so proud and happy! This week she has impressed me a number of times. She is using hard words I have never heard her use before and using them correctly, When she looks in the mirror she using "reflection" and one morning when I went in to get her she said "look mama, I made a terrible mess" She had taken lot of books out and threw them on the floor. She also used "yesterday" correctly yesterday.

Here she is spelling her name!


She did this at her mimi and papas house a few days ago. She did it 100% on her own! I am so impressed by this!! I just couldn't believe she made a letter J on her own.  Lately she gets so excited when she sees a J. She will say "J... like my name!"


No comments:

Post a Comment