Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE

I am SO in love with this little girl!!!!!

I put a headband on her for the 1st time since Christmas and all her hair just started popping out so of course I had to push it back and make ALL her hair pop out! Now all those bows can just clip right into her hair since it is growing so fast. I can't wait until she can start wearing them again. I have missed accessorizing to match her outfits!!! Although, I did get a shirt to match her current head accessory that I will post a picture of soon (or as soon as I take it) Also.... how is is possible that J will be 8 months old on Friday?!?!?! I just can't believe it. I am even starting to get the "Have you started to think about her birthday?" question.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Kylie is one day behind her and I had a dream about her 1st b-day the other night. I can't believe how fast time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! It is going by WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete