Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Great find!


I gotta share my awesome find yesterday. First off let me start by saying I am fan of child consignment shops... I LOVE THEM! Who wouldn't be when your kid MAYBE gets a good 6-8 months of clothes before you have to go buy a whole new wardrobe either for season or growing reasons. You can find awesome things in there! We have 2 pretty close to us and I occasionally go to browse. I have been searching for Spring/Summer clothes this past month. I went to a store yesterday and found some cute tops that were 50% off of the original $3!!! Love it! I decided to make my way to the toys... since you know my child doesn't have enough already. At first I didn't notice anything great. I kept going down the aisle and then I spotted it! DANCE STAR MICKEY!! He was $6.99! I googled him real quick just to make sure it was really him and saw good reviews on Amazon where he also still cost $60. I decided she must have him... She is loving her Rock n Roll Elmo and Dancing Baby so I knew he would fit in =) I brought him up and asked the girls if we can unwrap him and get him to work before I bought him. Sure enough he did after a few battery switcheroos.

I gotta say he is pretty cool. He does a lot and is actually more interactive than both Elmo and baby. He does "walk" while he dances and Jacie isn't a fan of things that move like that, but she does clap for him when he is done dancing. She will warm up I am sure!


2 comments:

  1. Nice post. Parents always buy clothes for kids in which they look good and feel comfortable. I found hgclothing.co.uk; a well renowned store for kids clothing. They offering best deals on branded clothes for kids.


    ------------------------------------
    Buy armani kids clothes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a good find! I seriously need to make it to my local consignment shop =)

    ReplyDelete