Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

"Hold me"

One of Jacie's newer phrases is "hold me." She will say it out in public when she wants to be picked up or say it when she is sitting in a shopping cart. On those occasions I tell her "no." I am not going to hold her when she is perfectly fine and plus she is getting pretty heavy.

This morning though she said "hold me" and I picked her up as quick as I could and held on to her tight! We were sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo and she wanted to sit on my lap! I grabbed her up and we snuggled under a blanket while watching the movie =) I will take a snugly 2 year old any day!

I was just thinking the other day about how I can't even remember the last time I have held her while she slept!!! I know that is not what she did today but it was close enough!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! We've been going through a snuggle stage here too, LOVE =)

    ReplyDelete