Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ABC song


Jacie has been doing lots and lots of singing these last few months. Recently she has loved singing the ABC's. She sings them anytime she sees any letters. She is getting better at the song daily but getting the song on video is near impossible. So far this is the best I have gotten of her.

This weekend my "job" was to get my students take home binder done! They take so long to put together. I worked on them after Jacie went to bed so the next morning she walked into the living room and saw so many "books." She was looking through them and said "Look mama, letters!" So then she started singing =) I got her to repeat it a few times... that sound between V and W  is the dishwasher making a weird noise! You know 2 year olds are in full ADD mode!!! HA! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've tried to capture mine on video too and it's tough...good job Jacie =)

    ReplyDelete