Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

A little Christmas in October

I know Christmas is still over 2 months away but it is never too early to shop!

I have been in search of a cute Christmas dress for the past few weeks and I found one online which is too cute. It is simple but seriously adorable. I started searched facebook today which I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. It is from smocked angels.

Then..... I got an email today from Pottery Barn with a free shipping code! I have been looking for an advent calendar for this past year so we can do a 25 days of Christmas activity countdown! I order this calendar and am so excited to get it. I let Jacie choose between the christmas tree and the santa one and she picked santa. Pottery Barn is not normally the 1st place I look for things considering the price tags but this is something we will use for many many years! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute & cute! Can't believe it's getting to be time to ramp up the shopping...crazy how fast time goes now.

    ReplyDelete