Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Santa

I still can't believe she actually did it!! 

Yesterday was suppose to be more of a "trial run." We just got done watching a movie and it had Santa on it and she was all excited and said she wanted to go see Santa now and give him a big hug. Our plan was to go somewhere else in a few weeks for our pictures but I thought going to see him wouldn't hurt anything. I didn't even dress her in her Christmas outfit (although I tried to make it a little Christmasy) because I still thought she was going to freak out and refuse to go near him, but I was so wrong!! 

We came in from behind and we had to walk around the whole set up. There was no line so we got in and she was still so excited, we walked up and the lady working there said "Is she going to be okay because we can have them go away and come in from behind?" my response was "I have no idea how this is going to go!" We went around and as soon she saw him she ran right up to him and put her arms up for him to pick her up. They talked for a while, she had a smile on her face the whole time and as soon as Mrs. Claus came back they took pictures. When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said "TOYS!" I guess she isn't too picky this year..... 

I can't wait to start our Christmas activities advent calendar in just 2 short weeks!

For giggles here is last years Santa picture

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That is awesome. Our little girl is already talking about how she doesn't want to see santa this year =(

    ReplyDelete