Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Days 16-20

Day 16- Went to buy a special ornament. We got her a 3rd Christmas one.

Day 17-  She received a special present from her mama and dada. We did a record a story Frosty the Snowman together for her. We only had to re-record this last page about 10 times!! I couldn't help myself from laughing every time =) 




Day 18- We did a family Christmas craft

Day 19- Eat a special Christmas treat. I made special treats for her dance class christmas party so it worked out perfectly =)


I made the reindeer popcorn bags and the pretzel kisses 


Day 20- We decorated a Christmas tree cone and worked on the grandparents Christmas presents.

It is hard to believe we are down to our last 5 days! I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with this little one. I know she is going to have a great one =) 

1 comment: