Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

It was not anything less than amazing!

On Christmas Eve we got to my parents at 3. The cousins played for awhile, then we started the kid presents. After presents dinner was preparing and the kids did a Christmas craft together which was fun. I hope we can continue that tradition. After dinner, the girls all went to play together while the adults opened their presents. I got a Cricut! I can't wait to use it.  We packed up the car and headed home at 8:30. Jacie fell asleep within 5 minutes being the car.



We got home and she woke back up. We had to open our star presents... she was so happy to see the penguin dream lite in the sack. I also got matching penguin jammies too which I thought was a cute touch on dada's part. We put out the cookies, milk and carrots and got her into bed.
We didn't have anything we HAD to build before Christmas but we really wanted to build the kitchen we just got from my parents. We had built the train table the night before and I had built the puppet theater earlier in the week and had it hiding in the closet. Not thinking we would be up super late we got building. 4 hours later it was done! We went to bed at 2:30am!

Christmas morning I woke up before anyone. Finally at 8:30 I went to wake everyone up. I was too excited to wait any longer =) Jacie came out and got busy emptying her stocking and opening presents. We got busy opening boxes and building what needs to be put together. I tried to offer breakfast but she didn't wan to take a break! It was hard getting her up and going so we could get to Ben's parents house for their Christmas. I finally got her dresssed and we were out the door at 11.




We got there and of course she got right to business. I don't even think she said hello to anyone! She is the only grandchild so there is no need to wait or take turns at their house =)


Right before lunch the rain started turning to SNOW! She ran to the door and saw the snow coming down. I told her after lunch we would go out (although I really didn't think it would snow so I didn't dress her right) We stayed outside for about 1 min and she was ready to go back in. We packed up the car, and headed home.

When we got home we unloaded the car and got her ready for a nap. While she napped I found new homes for all her toys =) She got up at about 5:30. After snowing for 5 hours we had enough on the ground to play in for awhile.

After we came inside, she continued to play and play and go to bed! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's an amazing Christmas =) So happy you all had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete