Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

8 month survery =)

How Far Along? 35 weeks!

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 15 lbs as of yesterday!

Maternity Clothes? Yes and I will miss the comfiness of them when I go back to regular clothes

Sleep? I just laughed when I read what my last months answer was. This was is total opposite!! I am having a horrible time sleeping now a days

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing Jacie's face again in 3D and knowing she is now well over 5lbs

Movement? Yup! Knowing I am in my last weeks, makes me realize how much I am going to miss that part of pregnancy.

Food Cravings? Nope

Food aversions? Nothing lately.

Morning sickness? NEVER!!!

Gender? Still a girl =)

Labor Signs? None that I have noticed, but I am having contractions according to the monitoring done yesterday.

Belly Button? Still an inny and most likely will stay that way.

What I miss: Since I have practically been house bound for 2 months, I miss almost everything!!

What I'm looking forward to: Jacie's big arrival!!!

Milestones? Making it to the baby "safe zone" Considering my bp is now up, it makes me feel better knowing she would be find on the outside now!

No comments:

Post a Comment