Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May

Back in March I remember a conversation I had with Ben. We were talking about when April is over and it becomes May, that the month will fly by because it is going to be filled with so many things. So needless to say in my current state I want May to be over fast!! I am really disappointed in all the things I will be missing out on this month.

The list is:
Family/friend baby shower
Mother's Day
Kindergarten program
My birthday
Hospital tour
School baby shower
Ben's work baby shower
The last month of school

... and that is not including what I had to miss out in April :/

I know I shouldn't complain but it's not how I wanted this month to be!!!

On another note...I can't believe I have already been out of work for 5 weeks. I haven't been in my classroom for 5 weeks, I haven't seen my kids in 5 weeks!! I am hoping I can make it up to the school sometime during the last week for a short "goodbye" visit. It's like I am on a super extended summer vacation but school is still going on without me.

HURRY UP JUNE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment