Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday planning fun!

In the last 2 months I have changed my mind about 4 times on what I wanted J's party to be. The final decision was going to be a bee theme. I purchased a custom outfit and a friend is making a black/yellow tutu. I knew I wasn't going to change it!!! Now, I was just planning on a black and yellow colors and then throwing in bees in the decorations.

Today as I was at Party City returning things I bought there were the last theme I planned on using and I noticed a new theme I hadn't seen before. Its not completely bee, its garden/springy things!! But I think the bee ideas I originally had fit in perfectly with this. She can still wear her outfit and I can still have a bee cake (those were my only 2 ideas btw) and now this way there is WAY MORE color because honestly I love color and I was worried about only decorating with 2 colors. So right now I am very happy with my FINAL (hopefully) decision.
ONLY 1 1/2 months left!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!! We are doing flowers and butterflies too =) Can you believe our little girls are going to be 1 soon...so crazy!

    ReplyDelete