Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break

I will say it has been the best Spring break yet. Spending it with my little girl and seeing her experience new things is the best thing ever!

On Monday, we did a little shopping with a friend. I got a new purse which makes me happy =) We then got some lunch. Got home for her nap and then went out in search of some planters to use as book holders but I am finding are way too big for what I want.

On Tuesday, we met dada for lunch at Fuzzy's. It was very tasty! After her nap we went to Kohls so I could spend my Kohls cash. I knew exactly what I wanted to get so it was a quick trip. Jacie got a new Dora porch chair for only $2.

On Wednesday is when the fun began since we got to spend the day with dads too since he took a few days off. In the morning we took Jacie to her 1st movie experience. We saw The Lorax. Honestly I expected the worse but she totally proved us wrong. She was the best behaved little girl!! She sat on our laps, ate popcorn, drank her sippy and watched the whole movie. We only had to tell her "shh shh" 2 times and she listened. I am still amazed at how well the whole experience was! After nap we went out and ran a few errands and ended the day with some Chick fil a.

On Thursday, we took her to the Butterfly Garden at the Botanical Gardens. She wasn't too impressed with the butterflies but loved running around in the gardens when we left.

On Friday, I got busy on her dress up center project. I love love love the final product!

On Saturday, we went to babies r us for the diaper deal they had going on and we visited her mamaw and papaws house and played with one of her older cousins. They had fun blowing bubbles. She is dressed in her green for Saint Patricks Day.

On Sunday, we played it low key since it was our last day of vacation. I braided her hair, we went out for a bit and got her a little minnie mouse dress on sale for her 1st actual dress up play outfit, but the big news that happened after dinner was she went pee pee in her potty for the 1st time!! Her face was priceless when the toilet started singing but we all got super excited after and celebrated with a bowl of ice cream =)
Easter is in 2 weeks and we will get to spend a 4 day weekend together!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic week! So impressive that she made it through a whole move. And congrats on the pee pee in the potty. Our girls are getting so grown up...

    ReplyDelete