Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

2 weeks!

It is still hard to believe Jacie is even here yet alone that she is already 2 weeks old!! I got a message on my phone from my ipregnancy app (yes, I haven't deleted it yet) that my last doctor appointment would have been yesterday. I remember making those appointments probably 1 1/2 months ago and getting so excited knowing that June 10 would have been it and that on June 15 she would be here and here it is June 11 and she is already here and just perfect!

These last 2 weeks have been pretty great. Although I have never had a newborn before I really think she is an easy baby. She is eating about 2oz every 2-3 hours during the day, naps a lot and at night she is sleeping about 4 hours between each feeding! She really doesn't cry and only gets mad when she has been waiting too long for her food!!

Today we had her 2 weeks check up with the pedi. Jacie is doing great and has gained 12oz in the last week. She now weighs 5lbs 13oz. Although she is teeny and under the 10th percentile compared to a full term baby her growth is good. We go back in 4 weeks for her shots. Fun fun...

Can still fit into preemie although they won't fit for long!!


No comments:

Post a Comment