Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

better start eating my veggies

1 thing I dont want Jacie to get from me is my pickiness of food. I dont know how I became so picky but I am and honestly I hate it. Over the past few years I have been branching out and trying new things though, so I just gotta keep that going.
This past week Jacie has been eating only big people food for her BRAT diet and in the beginning the poor girl was not eating much of anything. She would not even eat a banana!!! I thought that was so strange. So 1 day last week I was sitting on the couch eating a banana and J spotted me from across the room. She crawled on over and pulled herself up on the couch. I said " You dont like bananas remember" She started reaching for it so I put it down and she opened her mouth and sure enough she ate some and liked it!! She ate almost 1/2 of it with me and every day since then she has had a banana. Last night she ate toast and loved it!! She ate a whole piece.

It just shows me that even a 9 month old is observing what I eat or not eat!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment