Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 week postpartum

Yesterday I had my 6 week doctor appointment. Its much different going in there with a baby in a stroller than having a baby in my belly. I am much less nervous that something could be wrong with me or even her. So I go in and again without fail I am not fully in the clear just yet. My blood pressure was high which of course means staying on my pills and keeping with the same dosage I was upped to at 27 weeks. I don't know why it was high again. When I went to my family doctor 2 weeks postpartum for my DTAP shot my blood pressure was perfect!! So... yes I am still living with the joys of this. I go back next month for my annual with her so again she will recheck my blood pressure. Hopefully some day soon my blood pressure "night mares" will only be a memory!!

Other than that everything else is great and I just can't believe it's been 6 weeks already!!!




My little cutie in her onesie from the doctor and sportin' babylegs for the first time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment