Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I ♥ sleep!!

If you know me you REALLY know how true that is!!! During the school year I am in bed by 9pm. So the idea of a baby that did not sleep at night or got days and nights confused was something I was NOT looking forward too!! So you can imagine my excitement the first night Jacie slept longer than 2-3 hours at a time between feedings. That started at about 3 weeks old and it seems like as the weeks go by she adds more and more to her nightly sleep. For the past few days she has been sleeping 7-8 hours a night!!!! YAY!! This morning I even had to wake her up ;) We had to get up early so we could make breakfast for her daddy's birthday =) Hopefully this trend continues and when school starts again in 4 weeks (BOO!!) I won't become a zombie!!!


....speaking of zombie we have already decided on Jacie's halloween costume!!! A bumble bee of course!!! But I am getting ahead of myself. I just want to stretch summer out for as LONG as I can!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see her bumble bee costume, that sounds too cute! And I hope she continues to sleep for ya when school starts. Miss you guys, will have to come for a visit when I get back from NY.

    ReplyDelete