Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July

Jacie pretty much spent it just like she spends all her days...asleep! We spent the day over at my parents. My uncle and his family from Colorado were in town so we spent most of the day visiting, eating good food and swimming! I did stick Jacie's toes in the pool and she didn't like it one bit. It was also our first get together since Jacie joined the family. She got loved on by everyone!! My cousins and nieces are so in love with her and I can't wait for her to get a little older so she can then interact back with them. When we returned back home the evening was spent with mommy taking a 2 hour nap while daddy played with Jacie and then watching fireworks out of our bedroom window. It was a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment