Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jacie's happenings

What a week and its not even 1/2 way over yet!

First, last night was night 3 in her crib. The following is the time length it has taken her to fall asleep on her own
Night 1- 1 1/2 hours ( not fun for baby or mommy and daddy) =slept 6 hours
Night 2- 30 minutes (very nice but we can do better) - slept 8 hours!!! WOOT
Night 3- 10 minutes!!! (Love it!) Slept 7 1/2 hours!

I believe she got it =)

Next issue is not as nice... constipation! Poor baby had it. I guess that was the trade off for the formula switch which I will add has done wonders to her night time problems and her trowing up but then we had nothing coming out of either end and when it did it looks like tootsie rolls and not peanut butter ( sorry if that a little TMI) and its no fun for her to push out tootsie rolls. So now the problem is resolved thanks to some home remedies suggested by her doctor.

Yesterday, Jacie met a friend. She is the daughter of a 5th grade teacher I worked with last year. She was due at the beginning of June and I was due at the end but we all know Jacie wanted out at 35 weeks and her baby didn't want out at almost 41 weeks. Jacie is 11 days older. It was the first time Jacie has been next to a full term baby around her age. Jacie's height is only in the 10th percentile and it really shows being next to her baby. Poor Jacie is going to take after her momma! Maybe she will be lucky and not be in 9th grade before she hits 5 feet!!!

In other news I am trying to enjoy my last days with her. I am going to miss her soooooooooooooooooo much when I have to go back. It is going to be really hard but thankfully I have a job where I am ALWAYS busy so maybe that will make it a little easier. Next week I go back to work on my room, teachers start that next Monday then students come back the next! Summer has really flown by.

Today we have a busy day of being shown off at her papaws office. I am sure Jacie won't touch the stroller as soon as we go in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment