Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 Months old

Alright, so I decided I have been doing this month summaries wrong. I should tell you what she is doing when she turns that month! I have been doing it kinda backwards. I think I got confused once I started the 0 month post because really what she was doing at 0 months was being born (HAHA) anyways, bare with me this month while I post this again and then look forward to a new one next month!!! I think I got it now ;)


• Wearing size 1 diapers
• Wearing 0-3 month clothes
• Eats 5oz every 3/4 hours during the day, 6oz at night
• Smiles and giggles!!!
• “talking” a lot
• Loves playing on her activity mat, she hits and grabs the toys and kicks her legs like crazy with the music.
• Can put herself to sleep at night
• Sleeps in her crib
• Goes to bed between 7-8pm, eats 2oz at 10:30 and has to be woken up at 6:30.
• Always gives me BIG smiles during her first diaper change in the morning right after I wake her up!! Great way to start the morning =)
• Sleeps in a woombie with her arms out.
• Is a wiggle worm in her crib, she will disappear off the video monitor, finally got her one of those positioners but she can even wiggle out of that some nights
• Starting bathing her in the bath tub and STILL loves them!
• Doing much better at tummy time, can now lift her head up and look around, but gets angry easily during it so she would rather just lay there and whine.
• Can grab and hold onto objects
• Likes to sit or stand in lap and look around
• Can be quite a bobble head
• If on back she can lift her head up (sit up like)
• Started sucking on her fingers and or whole fist and drool a lot (possibly teething soon? I don't know)
• Started staying at mamaws and grammys during the day while mommy went back to work :/

Jacie is also a TOTAL daddy's girl. All she has to do is look at him and breaks out into a huge grin. She makes mommy work for them...hum...

For her 3 month pictures we did a little informal photo shot with one of those nice cameras. Ben has rented it from work and the pictures turn out MUCH better than from my iphone =)







No comments:

Post a Comment