Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

A good night sleep... for Jacie

So after our pedi visit it was decided we were going to move Jacie into her crib in her room.

Let me start from the beginning...
We took a trip to Target to get a crib smoother, when we got home we realized it was the wrong toy that went with the box plus it looked very used and didn't work right. It was such a cute design and when I looked on amazon to see if we could just order one off there it said it was now a collectible and cost too much. So back I went to Target to exchange it for the one below.

So it was time for her to eat and she did not eat her normal 4oz but ate 6oz!! What a piggy! So, a short while after that she started getting drowsy so I laid her in the crib, turned on the toy and left the room. It did not take long for her to start crying. We sat in the living room with the monitor and listened and watched her. For the next 1 1/2 hours we went in only to soothe her. We did not pick her up!! Finally at 11pm she was OUT!!! and she didn't wake up again until 5am. I think that is awesome for her first night in her room and it will only get better. She has the morning time right, she actually has been waking up at 5 for the past 4 mornings now but that night time needs working on. I know we will get there!!

Our video monitor has a TV hook up so last night that is what we did. We had her on our TV all night. It was nice but I couldn't stop watching her. I finally got to bed at midnight and woke up every hour until 3 and then couldnt go back to sleep. Hopefully I will get better at my sleep also!!! Baby steps for all of us.

All in all it was a great first night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment