Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who doesn't love free???

Thats right...free!

I have seen on a few blogs I visit that Shutterfly is having a promotion. All ya gotta do it blog about them and you will receive 50 free Christmas cards. That is just too good to pass up!!!

Honestly, I have been waiting for the year when I actually have a reason to send cards. I have always LOVED the idea of doing Christmas cards. But I didn't want to just send out information on me or just a picture of me....ya know? Well what better time than now to show off my little cutie in one of these cards that I have picked out???

I also plan on using Shutterfly for her party invitations, thank you letters, and now our yearly christmas card

Shutterfly has so many cool ideas and thing that just make life easier when you want to be a tad bit creative. You can get photo calendars, thank you cards, invitations, photo wall art, and MUCH MUCH more!!!!!

I have been searching on their site for about an hour now and found these 2 one that I like. I like all the bright colors in them!
I know whichever card I end up choosing will be very bright and cheerful. I might choose one of these or MAYBE choose another one. There are so many to choose from the decision will definitely have a hard time. But for those who read our blog and who will be receiving one of our cards you are just going to have to wait to find out and check your mailbox :)

So if you have a blog go on over to their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment