Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24-May 28, 2010

With Jacie's birthday week HERE I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and so a recap of this week last year:

Monday (5/24)- I went to my routine weekly dr. appt with my OB. She decided since my b/p had been staying higher for the last 2 weeks it would be best to do another 24 hour urine test and another round of blood work.

Tuesday (5/25)- The jug-o-pee was returned to the OB and I turned 35 weeks preggo! (waiting...)
Here is my 35 week belly picture

Wed (5/26)- Received a call for my OB saying my protein levels are great and were actually better than my last results back at 27 weeks. (I only thought I was in the clear)

Thurs (5/27)- 4:15pm. I am laying on the couch watching Oprah. My phone rang again and saw it was my OB office again. I was then told my blood work came back WAY HIGH and I needed to get myself to the hospital and was being induced THAT NIGHT!! ( PANIC MODE SET IN!)

Fri (5/28) 9:56pm- Our daughter was born via c-section weighing in at 5.5lbs!

Our lives were now complete =)

No comments:

Post a Comment